- Manager and Owner of InBalance, LLC
- Special Projects Consultant – Currently working on the Redevelopment of the Pleasant Ridge community in Charlestown Indiana.
- Seneca High School in Louisville ’67
- Graduate of the University of Louisville ’71
- Certified Public Accountant 42+ years
- Controller and Chief Financial Officer of major Louisville area real estate development companies
- Twelve years as a practicing CPA and 35 years of involvement with regional real estate development firms in various finance and accounting positions
Why we keep him around:
He’s an Eagle Scout and served six years in the US Army Reserves attaining the rank of Staff Sergeant.
Why he thinks we keep him around:
We’re hoping he’ll invite us along to attain his dream of visiting all of the US National parks.